Terms & Conditions
- Hin Sang Hong Company Limited (referred as “we”, “our company” and/or “Hin Sang” hereafter) owns and manages “Hin Sang Online Shop” (www.shop.hinsang.com.hk) (referred as “this website” hereafter), and provides product sales services via the internet.
- By accessing this website, you shall be deemed to have accepted and willing to be legally bound by the terms and conditions set-forth here-in. Please review related terms and conditions in details.
- We reserve the right to makes changes to these Terms and Conditions, without prior notice. Any changes in the Terms and Conditions are effective from the date they are published. Your continued access and use of this website and its services shall represent your unconditional acceptance of the latest version of the Terms and Conditions.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted operation of this website and related facilities and reserve the right to suspend, limit or terminate this website or related facilities, without prior notice.
- All trademarks, product names and packaging appearing on our website are trademarks or registered trade marks of Hin Sang Hong Company Limited. All messages and content, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, and messages, are the property of Hin Sang Hong Company Limited and their authorized users. They may not be copied or published without our prior written consent.
- Customers understand and accept that some of the products in this website are not managed by Hin Sang Hong Company Limited. The Company shall bear no liability relating to any aspect of these products, including without limitation, their quality, supply, descriptions provided by the suppliers, false trade description, misrepresentation, mis-statement, omission, unauthorized representation, unfair trade practices or conduct in connection with the products provided by the relevant suppliers and/or agents.
- In the event of any disputes, Hin Sang Hong Company Limited reserves the right of the final decision.